A step by step guide to creating and submitting price lists for suppliers who have multiple customers on their Gateway Portal
Logging in and navigating to price lists
1). Login to your Gateway account and select Price lists>Create new
2). Add the price list name
3). Save and Continue
Selecting a customer
1). Select Customers and 'Assign Customer'
2). Tick the box of the customer you will be submitting the price file to and select 'Done'
3). Tick the box on the left of the chosen customer and select 'Continue to product selection'
Adding price lists or products
- If you have already created a price list you can search and select that list
- If you have not created a price list you can 'Add products manually'
Selecting products to send to customer
1. Select the products you will be allocating for the selected customer. Tick the box at the top for all products.
2. From the drop down 'Do with selected' click 'Add selected'
Changing the pricing for a specific customer
1). Change the price of the products if necessary. This is where you would make the price specific to the customer you are sending the price file to. The default price will be the price that was entered when you imported the catalogue.
If there is another price available for the same product you will see a warning label against that product. If you click the label it will show you the different price
- If you need to remove a product you can click the the box on the left of the product and select 'Remove selected' from the drop down 'Do with selected'
2.) Save changes to products by ticking the box (top box for all) on the left of the product and select 'Save changes' from the drop down 'Do with selected'.
Send to customer
1.) Once all updates to pricing have been made and you have reviewed allergen information, select 'Send to Customer'
A pop up disclaimer will appear which needs to be ticked in order for the price file to be sent to the customer successfully.
Your customer will get an email notification that a price list has been sent. Once they have accepted the price list into their system the status of the price list will change from 'Sent' to 'Closed'