- We encourage users to create market lists and area stock takes initially in the order that you have the items/products/recipes and sub recipes sitting in front of you when you got into the store/fridge/cellar (e.g. starting from the top of the first shelf on the left and moving along to the right, then down to the next shelf from left to right and so on).
- This can be done from top to bottom or from left to right, whichever way you want for your business.
- These initial market lists and stock lists/sheets can be duplicated and saved as templates for you to use as many times as you like.
- However, some clients like to make market lists or stock lists/sheets by supplier, or in alphabetical order or even by category.
- If this sounds like you, then we have a clever short–cut for you to use!
First navigate to Menu Costing > Products
- Then to filter/search and search for the desired supplier
- Then click “Search”
- Then use the multiple tick option next to “code” (see below image) to multi-tick all products
- This will then highlight/multi-tick all of the products shown against the particular supplier
- This list can be extended to any optional quantities on the top left-hand side (e.g. will show 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 or 500 at a time)
- Once you have chosen/multi-ticked the products you want navigate to the bottom right of your screen and click on the “Do with Selected” drop down menu.
- You then have the choice of:
Create Market List from selected
This will create you a Market List of the products selected in the order that you have selected them.
Create AST (Area Stock Take) List from selected
This will create you an AST list of the products selected in the order that you have selected them.
Once a list has been created:
- You can adjust the order of your products alphabetically or filter alphabetically by supplier or category, by clicking the arrows next to the relevant heading.
- You can drag and drop the products into the order that you want using the 3 bars at the left-hand side of the product.