There are 3 ways you can reset your password:
- Go to your usual URL log in screen
- Click > Forgot Your Password?
- Follow the instructions as shown on screen - enter your email address and you will be sent an email with a secure link which you can follow to change your password
- Click on the link in the email sent to you, then when prompted insert your desired NEW password and confirm/save
- You should now be able to log in with your new password
- Inform your colleague or system administrator (the person who owns the KC account, or is shown as a 'Director' in the system) - they will also be able to edit user details
- System Administrator can find the user needing to change their password by navigating to > Settings > Team
- They can then click > Actions next to the specific user’s name
- Click > Reset Password
- An email will be sent to the user prompting the user to reset their password
- If you can log in and want to reset your password, click on your user name in the top-left of the dashboard
- This will take you to your Profile page, and you can then choose to Reset Password
- Then just enter your current password and new password, and save.