If you have a standing order set up with a supplier, then you can configure this on Kitchen CUT.
Create a Market List for your standing order
- To do this go to Ordering > Order Lists > Market Lists, then choose ‘Add New’.
- You will then see the below screen, add your products that are being ordered, and the relevant quantities. Then select ‘Create’ at the bottom of the page. In this example, we have set up a Standing Order for 20 Loaves of Brown Bread and 10 Loaves of White.
Set Market List to repeat
- To do this go to Ordering > Order Lists > Market Lists, and find your Market List from above (it should be at the top of the list, as below).
- Now, select ‘Actions’ on the right-hand side and choose ‘Repeat Order’ from the dropdown.
- You will then see the below dialogue box, where you can choose how often you want this order to be placed. Then select ‘Add’. Your repeat order has been set up.
- In the example above, the system will now automatically create and send a Purchase Order to the supplier at 13:30 every day. Once this time passes each day, you will see this order appear in the Purchase Orders tab, under the Requests and In Progress tabs, as below.
- You can then check in the Delivery within the Deliveries tab once the order has been accepted by the supplier.
Amend Repeat Order
- You will see this Repeat Order detailed under the Market List as below, with a small red clock symbol.
- If you want to edit the Repeat Order at any time, you can do so by selecting Actions. You can then either cancel and reconfigure the Repeat Order set-up, or skip a number of days by selecting ‘Skip X days’.