Stock taking can be a long a laborious process and having carried out hundreds of these with various companies John Wood has created a far more efficient and quicker way of working as well as giving a higher level of accuracy.
To take stock on Kitchen CUT you will need to membership to the Executive level.
The system allows you take stock in two stages
Stage 1- Area stock takes
If you go into Routines and click “Create new”
- Click on “Stock Take”
- Stock take name- this is the area you want to take stock- e.g Fish Fridge Jan 15, Dry Store Jan 15 etc.. NB you can have multiple people taking stock in various locations at the same time to save time.
- Outlet- is the area you are taking stock for
- Recipe/Menu branding- is set from your settings
- Ingredient name- as you start to type our “KC predictive text” finds the ingredient you are looking for.
- You then click on the ingredients you want then write in the quantity in relation to the unit showing.
- The repeat for each ingredient.
- Sub recipes- no other stock taking system does this- with 30-35% of your stock being sub recipes, you now do not have to guess there value, you simply search for the sub recipe, write in the amount according to the unit.
- When finished this area click “Create”
Stage 2- accumulated stock take
Once you have finished all your areas you can now accumulate all these together in seconds.
- Click on “Reporting”
- Click “Create new”
- Click “Accumulated stock take”
- Report name- The month/period you are doing the stock take for.
- Outlet the outlet- from your account settings
- Recipe/Menu branding- from you account settings
- Search the stock take name and click on it. (e.g Fish fridge Jan 15)
- Repeat process in 7 until you have ALL your areas and click “Create”
- You then have the ability to edit/adjust/ email/ print/ search & filter.
- NB for your next stock takes- Just go to each report and click “ Duplicate then rename and take stock of your items- adding/ removing any items you want.
- Kitchen CUT stock taking will remove hours/days of work for multiple people and is instant with results.