Stock taking can be a long laborious process, which is why we have created a more efficient and effective way of taking stock delivering a higher level of accuracy as well.
The system allows you take stock in two stages. Only Stage 1 is available on the Solo package.
Stage 1- Area stock takes
- Click Routines and then “Stock and Inventory”
- Click on the “Area Stock Take/inventory” tab
- Click on “Add new”, the green button on right hand side
- Stock take name - this is the area you want to take stock - e.g Fish Fridge Jan 15, or just the date. Please note that you can have multiple people taking stock in different areas/zones at the same time
- Outlet - is the area you are taking stock for, these can be set and adjusted in your System > Settings
- Once you have chosen your outlet you can choose your “Stock Zone” again this can be set in your System > Settings
- “Brand /Area”- choose as required
- Ingredient name - live search for your ingredients
- Click on the ingredients you want to add, and then write in the quantity in stock and the unit
- Then repeat for each ingredient.
- Sub recipes name- no other stock taking system does this- with 30-35% of your stock being sub recipes, you do not have to guess their value, you simply search for the sub recipe, write in the amount according to the unit.
- Recipe Name- This is for any pre-plated dishes that you may have already made- this will pull from your recipe database.
- When finished this area click “Create”
NB: Once the area stock take is created for the first time, you can use this as a template going forwards - simply “duplicate” the area stock take and it will allow you to rename with the date and it will zero out all the values for you to start again.